Our mission is to provide academic, post- secondary and personal/social counseling that will help you successfully transition through high school into adult life. Our role as counselors is to provide counseling services that holistically address your individual needs to the best of our abilities.
Your Counseling Team
Students are assigned to counselors alphabetically, based on last name. Counselor assignments are noted below.
A-D E-K L-R S-Z Secretary
2023-24 School year course registration information
- 12th Grade Course Information
- 11th Grade Course Information
- 10th Grade Course Information
- 9th Grade Course Information
Please click here to see the informational video.
Attention parents of sophomores click to view the 2023-24 Sophomore Parent Night Final slideshow.
Course Request Change Procedure for semester 2
Prior to the end of the first semester it will be important that you go to Infinite Campus/Portal to take a close look at the courses you are enrolled in for semester 2. If you notice any issues that require a change in your semester 2 schedule you will need to fill out the Course Request Change for 2022-2023 School Year at your earliest convenience, but no later than the deadline of Wednesday, Jan. 25, 3:30 p.m. After this time the form will be inaccessible and schedule changes will not be accepted. This is the only process for requesting a course change. The following are a few items to be made aware of:
- The Course Request Change Form must be completed using your DPHS student email account, so please ensure you are logged in as such.
- If your course request changes exceed the form limit of 1 you will need to fill out an additional form(s).
- When selecting courses to add please ensure that you have met any and all prerequisites and understand what the course entails as outlined by the course description found in the DPHS Planning Guide.
The counseling department will routinely meet to evaluate the requests up until the deadline which is February 3rd at 3pm. Once a determination has been made you will be sent an email with the final decision. Decisions may take days to finalize - your patience with this is appreciated.