|March 8||Mr. De Pere @7:00pm in the HS Auditorium|
|April 4||Cap & Gown/Announcement/Senior Souvenir Pick Up|
|All remaining balances are due at this time.|
|May 1-3||Purchase Senior Ball tickets during lunch ($40/person)|
|May 7||Scholarship Awards Presentation|
|May 18||Senior Ball @ Hyatt/KI Center - 6:30-11:00pm|
|May 31||Last Day of School for Seniors|
|May 31||Senior Picnic @ Reforestation Camp/NEW Zoon - 10:00am-2:00pm|
|June 3||Graduation Practice - Kress Events Center @UWGB|
|June 3||Graduation Ceremony @7:00pm - Kress Events Center @UWGB|
|June 3/4||Grad Bash - 10:00pm-3:00am - HS Gym|
Mr. De Pere
Important Dates to Know:
- Contestant Sign-Up Deadline - Friday, January 25th
- Contestant Meetings
- Thursday, January 31st
- Tuesday, February 19th - Turn in all music clips & show talent (if this is not turned in, you will be disqualified).
- Tuesday, February 26th - Video submitted & watched as contestant group, finalize all escorts & individuals in talent.
- Mandatory Dress Rehearsal - Sunday, March 3rd
- Mandatory Dress Rehearsal - Friday, March 8th - before the event right after school
- Lunches - Wednesday, March 6th - Senior Sales Only
- Lunches - Thursday, March 7th/Friday, March 8th - Pre-sale to all school
- Day of Event
Cap & Gown FAQs
Cap & Gown
- Each student needs to order a cap and gown package. If you already own a gown that has the embroidered Redbird logo, your student may use that provided the fit is okay and will just need to order a cap and tassel. Cap and gown orders are due November 15. A late fee of $15 will be applied after the 15th. Tax will be added to the amounts listed below.
- Cap, Gown, & Tassel Cost: $30
- Cap and Tassel Cost: $20
- This is only an option if you have a gown from a previous student, and must have the Redbird logo embroidered on it!
- Tassel Cost: $8.95
- Shipping & Handling Fee: If you are just ordering a cap and gown package there is no additional handling fee, but if you order any other memorabilia you will be charged a $7.95 handling fee.
- Order online here (https://bit.ly/2CR3ul6)
With the graduation ceremony being held at UWGB's Kress Center, each student will receive 8 tickets to the ceremony. There will be an opportunity in May to request more tickets if needed.