|September 13||Senior Class Meeting, Photo & Cap/Gown Order Forms Handed Out|
|November 15||Cap & Gown Orders DUE|
|December 1||Senior Photos & Quotes DUE for Yearbook|
|March 8||Mr. De Pere @7:00pm in the HS Auditorium|
|April 4||Cap & Gown/Announcement/Senior Souvenir Pick Up|
|All remaining balances are due at this time.|
|May 1-3||Purchase Senior Ball tickets during lunch ($40/person)|
|May TBD||Scholarship Awards Presentation|
|May 18||Senior Ball @ Hyatt/KI Center - 6:30-11:00pm|
|May 31||Last Day of School for Seniors|
|May 31||Senior Picnic @ Reforestation Camp/NEW Zoon - 10:00am-2:00pm|
|June 3||Graduation Practice - Kress Events Center @UWGB|
|June 3||Graduation Ceremony @7:00pm - Kress Events Center @UWGB|
|June 3/4||Grad Bash - 10:00pm-3:00am - HS Gym|
Cap & Gown FAQs
Cap & Gown
- Each student needs to order a cap and gown package. If you already own a gown that has the embroidered Redbird logo, your student may use that provided the fit is okay and will just need to order a cap and tassel. Cap and gown orders are due November 15. A late fee of $15 will be applied after the 15th. A representative from Herff-Jones will be at school during Parent-Teacher conferences on November 15th from 12pm-7:30pm if you prefer to order in person. Tax will be added to the amounts listed below.
- Cap, Gown, & Tassel Cost: $30
- Cap and Tassel Cost: $20
- This only an option if you have a gown from a previous student, must have the Redbird logo embroidered on it!
- Tassel Cost: $8.95
- Shipping & Handling Fee: If you are just ordering a cap and gown package there is no additional handling fee, but if you order any other memorabilia you will be charged a $7.95 handling fee.
- The t-shirts and other memorabilia that is offered in the Herff-Jones catalog are NOT personalized to DPHS. A personalized DPHS 2019 Senior t-shirt will be available later in the fall to order.
- There are three ways to order these products:
- Online (https://bit.ly/2CR3ul6)
- In person with Herff-Jones on November 15th
- Paper order form that was sent home with your student
Everything is due December 1st.
- Senior Photos
- Upload directly to Herff Jones website
- Portrait layout, high resolution
- Senior Quotes
- Submit via Google Form
- Questionable or inappropriate content, wording or images will not be published (ie. considered violent, negative, vulgar, and/or derogatory)
With the graduation ceremony being held at UWGB's Kress Center, each student will receive 8 tickets to the ceremony. There will be an opportunity in May to request more tickets if needed.