|November 15||Cap & Gown Orders DUE|
|December 1||Senior Photos & Quotes DUE for Yearbook|
|March 8||Mr. De Pere @7:00pm in the HS Auditorium|
|April 4||Cap & Gown/Announcement/Senior Souvenir Pick Up|
|All remaining balances are due at this time.|
|May 1-3||Purchase Senior Ball tickets during lunch ($40/person)|
|May TBD||Scholarship Awards Presentation|
|May 18||Senior Ball @ Hyatt/KI Center - 6:30-11:00pm|
|May 31||Last Day of School for Seniors|
|May 31||Senior Picnic @ Reforestation Camp/NEW Zoon - 10:00am-2:00pm|
|June 3||Graduation Practice - Kress Events Center @UWGB|
|June 3||Graduation Ceremony @7:00pm - Kress Events Center @UWGB|
|June 3/4||Grad Bash - 10:00pm-3:00am - HS Gym|
Seniors! Your senior t-shirt is available for ordering from NOW until Friday, December 7th. Shirts are $25 and should be delivered to DPHS before the Winter Break.
Click HERE to order!
As always, if you would a shirt but financially cannot afford one please reach out to Mrs. Hardy or Mrs. Koehler.
Cap & Gown FAQs
Cap & Gown
- Each student needs to order a cap and gown package. If you already own a gown that has the embroidered Redbird logo, your student may use that provided the fit is okay and will just need to order a cap and tassel. Cap and gown orders are due November 15. A late fee of $15 will be applied after the 15th. Tax will be added to the amounts listed below.
- Cap, Gown, & Tassel Cost: $30
- Cap and Tassel Cost: $20
- This is only an option if you have a gown from a previous student, and must have the Redbird logo embroidered on it!
- Tassel Cost: $8.95
- Shipping & Handling Fee: If you are just ordering a cap and gown package there is no additional handling fee, but if you order any other memorabilia you will be charged a $7.95 handling fee.
- Order online here (https://bit.ly/2CR3ul6)
Everything is due December 1st.
- Senior Photos
- Upload directly to Herff Jones website
- Portrait layout, high resolution
- Senior Quotes
- Submit via Google Form
- Questionable or inappropriate content, wording or images will not be published (ie. considered violent, negative, vulgar, and/or derogatory)
With the graduation ceremony being held at UWGB's Kress Center, each student will receive 8 tickets to the ceremony. There will be an opportunity in May to request more tickets if needed.