Graduation and Senior Information
|Nov 2||Senior Class Meeting, Photo and Cap & Gown Order Information during Nest|
|Nov 9-13||Senior cabinet is elected to help with important senior class decisions|
|Nov 13||Final submission date for class motto, song and t-shirt|
|Dec 1||All things senior-related are due to the yearbook|
|Jan 15||Diploma Name Submission form due & Herff-Jones Contact Card (check your email)|
|Jan 15th||Cap & Gown Orders DUE (a late fee of $15 will be applied after 1/15) See letter below for ordering details|
|Jan 17||Senior T-shirt order due if you wish to purchase|
|April 1||Cap & Gown Delivery date|
|June 4||Last day of school for seniors|
|June 7||Graduation Practice Kress Events Center at UWGB|
|June 7||Graduation Ceremony at 7:00 pm Kress Events Center at UWGB|
Senior T-shirts are ready to be picked up in room D214 (the ceramics room) please stop in!
Welcome Senior Class of 2021
Yearbooks and Senior Photos
Here are some more detailed directions how to upload senior photos.
- Go here: https://www.hjeshare.
- Enter school code: 14802
- Fill in information and accept terms and conditions.
- Click the green bar: Click Here to Upload General Photos
- Click the blue bar: Browse for Images
- Fill out information about each photo. In the description indicate "Senior Photo"
- Click to upload Images.
- A window will pop up saying, "Success! We have the images you just uploaded!"
Then you are good to go. Students can verify if we received their photo on the 2020-21 Senior Photo Checklist that is shared with them regularly. The list is updated once per school day so it may take until Monday to be verified on the checklist.