Posed Diploma on a Backdrop Receiving Diploma
Stop in the Office and pick up a flyer for a 20% off Campus Ready shopping pass from Bed Bath Beyond.
Here are some FAQ'S that you may find helpful:
- What is the bare minimum my senior needs? A cap, gown and tassel which is $25.95 (x1.05% tax) for a total of $27.25. Checks payable to Herff Jones LLC.
- What does my senior get to keep? The cap, gown and tassel are his/her's to keep.
- Can my senior wear a used gown? Unless the gown has the embroidered redbird logo from the past two years, your student must order the gown.
- If you have a plain black gown, that WILL NOT work.
- Can I order the cap, gown and tassel on-line? YES you can! Click the link to order now.
What should I do with my senior’s lunch balance?
Recommendations for the account balance are listed –
- Use the remaining amount on breakfast, lunch, and snacks until the end of the school year – you can find your balance in Infinite Campus/Parent Portal, email firstname.lastname@example.org or ask the lunch cashier.
- Transfer money from one students account to a sibling that will remain in the district
- Request a check refund; please indicate a correct address for mailing
- Donate the remaining back to the district to support families in need.
Please send your requests - email@example.com. Or call Heather Reitmeyer - Lunch Accounts Secretary – 920-983-9174 x. 4587