It's A Great Day To Be A Redbird!
A generation ago, legendary De Pere High School teacher, Hall of Fame coach and Athletics Director Rod Kowalczyk coined the phrase, “It’s a great day to be a Redbird!” De Pere's athletes, coaches and fans continue working to make every day a great day for our community.
We are proud members of the Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletics Association (WIAA) and the Fox River Classic Conference (FRCC), and we compete with our rivals for championships in football, cross country, soccer, girls swimming, basketball, hockey, wrestling, golf, tennis, volleyball, track and dance. We offer numerous other clubs and activities as well. If a student is willing to look and apply herself/himself, s/he will find a place to thrive at De Pere High School!
We believe the purpose of interscholastic athletics is to develop students to be contributing citizens through positive mental, moral and physical development in the spirit of competition.
As a Redbird, we expect the same character traits that any family expects of its members: Act responsibly and with great sportsmanship. Represent the Redbirds with class and pride. Practice and compete HARD. Care for each other. Give more than you take. Be humble. AND, enjoy the journey of your high school athletics career!
De Pere High School is truly a great place to live, work and learn!
We hope this website provides you the information you're looking for, no matter your level of involvement.
Jeff Byczek, Athletics Director
All student-athletes must have completed the following forms before participating in a DPHS sport:
- Co-Curricular Code of Conduct Authorization
- Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Parent/Athlete Agreement
- DPHS Athletics Participation Form
** These 3 forms are part of the student's annual online registration, completed by a parent/guardian. If completed online, there's no need to sign a paper copy.**
In addition, student-athletes are required to submit a completed Sports Physical form to the high school office. For the 2022-23 school year, a student must have had a physical exam after April 1, 2021 to be eligible.
If you are unsure whether your student has a physical on file with DPHS, please contact athletics secretary Kerry Guyette at email@example.com.
- WIAA Medical Clearance Form (Sports Physical)
- De Pere Athletic Participation Form
- Concussion Cardiac Arrest Acknowledgement Form
- Co-Curricular Code Receipt & Authorization Form
- Travel Release Form PDF
- Travel Release Google Form
- Aurora Athletic Training Consent Form (2 pages) **NOTE: This information is typically completed by a parent/guardian as part of the Online Registration process.
Athletic Pass Prices
- Family Pass (2 cards, for 2 adults and children 8th grade and younger) - $55
- Single Adult Pass - $30
- High School Student Pass - $25
Passes can be used at all HOME athletic events, with the exception of boys and girls hockey games and WIAA postseason events.
Passes Are Available for Purchase
- During DPHS back-to-school days in early August
- 7:30am-3:00pm on school days in the DPHS office
Student-Athlete NCAA Resources
(920) 337-1020 ext.4012
(920) 337-1020 ext.4013