De Pere High School is pleased to announce that we will be using GoFan for all-digital ticketing for home athletic events.
Click on the graphic above to go to the De Pere GoFan tickets site. Season passes and individual game tickets can be purchased.
Season Pass options include:
- Family Pass for 2 adults and children in 8th grade and younger (immediate family only). See prices below.
- Single Adult Pass - $35 plus processing fee.
- High School Student Pass - $30 plus processing fee.
Family Pass Prices:
- 2 adults, 1 child - $60 plus processing fee
- 2 adults, 2 children - $65 plus processing fee
- 2 adults, 3 children - $70 plus processing fee
- 2 adults, 4 children - $75 plus processing fee
General admission digital tickets for adults are $5 and $3 for K-12 students. Senior citizens (age 62+) always receive free admission at regular-season home events.
- Tickets cannot be printed; Fans must use a mobile device to show their ticket at the entrance gate.
- DO NOT validate your ticket prior to arriving at the gate; a DPHS worker will need to see you validate the ticket.
- Digital tickets can be purchased at the gate with debit/credit card, or Apple or Google Pay.
Click to view a GoFan "How To" Guide with short videos and screenshots about:
- How to Buy Tickets
- How to Use Tickets
- How to Retrieve My Ticket
- How to Access and Share Tickets
Cash Option: DPHS will continue to accept cash at the ticket gate. Those tickets will cost $6 for adults, $4 for students.